2013 HIDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FatalRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

For you 2013 owners with the HID's, I was wondering how bright the hi-beams are? Does the light intensity get brighter or does the light angle simply change? Is the light adequate or do you want more light? Thanks.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The intensity gets slightly brighter but the angle def changes. It shoots further down the road.

Hi all,

For you 2013 owners with the HID's, I was wondering how bright the hi-beams are? Does the light intensity get brighter or does the light angle simply change? Is the light adequate or do you want more light? Thanks.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You will like the HIDs. Something about the whiter light that seems to do a much better job at illuminating the night

Thanks, my eyes are getting worse and I like bright hi-beams. I owned a 2003 Dodge Ram and the headlights were terrible on dark roads.

Last edited:

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the HID's, you wont have a problem seeing whats in front of you trust me. I have both the HID's and the 40 in. light bar on mine. The light bar does wonders off road combined with the HID's. It even works very well on road, when on coming traffic have their hi beams on and wont turn them off all you have to do is flip the bar on. Problem solved their hi beams go off really quick.

Ludski

Reaction score
if youre really wanting some extra light. get Rigid duallys. 1 set of 2 at a low mounting spot, is fine for road use. (the spot lense)

there are tons of kits like this. as a full LED bar will certainly blind oncoming traffic.

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just came from a 2006 dodge and the lights on the raptor are like night and day in comparison. I felt paranoid on the road at night with the dodge not being able to see far ahead. With the raptor it's no problem. The light illuminates the road really well. I don't need aftermarket lighting but I think it would be fun just to use up one of this aux switches haha.