2013 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bedolan

Reaction score
Hey, I just test drove a 2013 Raptor. Everything was great it was driving well but as I started to accelerate when it was shifting between gears and it had a buckle for a spilt second then all was fine. it happened a few time. I don't know if this is a coincidence or not but the wrench light came on. So I'm wondering if its the transmission sensor or the fuel pump fuse was not working right. Hoping to get some advice on what the issue is because I'm looking to purchase it. Anything helps.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Hey, I just test drove a 2013 Raptor. Everything was great it was driving well but as I started to accelerate when it was shifting between gears and it had a buckle for a spilt second then all was fine. it happened a few time. I don't know if this is a coincidence or not but the wrench light came on. So I'm wondering if its the transmission sensor or the fuel pump fuse was not working right. Hoping to get some advice on what the issue is because I'm looking to purchase it. Anything helps.
Dont

03Cobraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hard to say
Post up link to truck for sale

I would not buy a truck that has problems out of the gate without thorough diagnosis and estimate of repair

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Was it in 4H or 4L when you were test driving it?