2013 HID Headlights PnP? ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As a point of reference - before we got our 2012 Shelby, my wife lightly hit a deer with her 2008 Shelby. It broke the top mounting tab on the passenger factory HID light housing. We didn't need the bulb or ballast, but Ford only sold it as an entire assembly. At the time, it was more than $550 per side.

I'm not sure if that's still their spare parts strategy, but I won't be surprised if it will be the same for the 2013 Raptor (and other HID/projector) lights. As an Army logistician and DIY guy, that sort of strategy just makes me cringe! :disgust:

svtraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if on your 12' you have luxury package and navigation it was like $5440 or something close to that total.

Now if your ordering a 13' like i have, and get the luxury package with the navigation included in that price, its like $4760. So its actually cheaper and you basically get the HID's thrown in for free!

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are correct sir. Lots of folks complain that in 2013 Ford packaged the Lux and Nav into one option, but when compared to 2012, getting in the LUX/NAV in 2013 is actually cheaper.

Well if on your 12' you have luxury package and navigation it was like $5440 or something close to that total.

Now if your ordering a 13' like i have, and get the luxury package with the navigation included in that price, its like $4760. So its actually cheaper and you basically get the HID's thrown in for free!

Last edited:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Mike at riverside and for the '12 owners that want the '13 heads..... He received a part number and he says it looks like we'll be able to purchase separate without the ballast. The parts list shows the ballasts as a part and the lights as a separate part number. He can't pull up the prices just yet. I told him I would get back to him in a week or two to get specific price. I will leave the group buy on '13 heads up to Randy. Mike has a few things to discuss with ya too Randy.

Last edited:

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thee post must have been removed. It was some person trying t sell Chinese light bars on like every thread about lights

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2