2013 crew available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am digging the blue interior...Not

Do we have a winner?

btw - how about the wrecks in front...wtf

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the Blue interior, I could take it or leave it. If I ordered it, I would not pay for it. To get a truck now though, it does not turn me off, other than the expense.
The bigger issue for me is that I need/Want the tailgate step. As far as I know, there is no way to add that after the fact. At Least, not without significant outlay, or a swap with another truck that has one. Not sure if these trucks have a serial number sticker on them or not. Some cars I have had in the past have had stickers with the serial on them in different places, hood, front fenders, bumpers. I heard it was so you could tell if body work was done, because the sticker wouldn't be there anymore.

Fred

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No vin stickers on gate. Personally I had the step on my last truck and never used it. But a swap is possible if u found a guy that had it and did not want it. Someone better jump on it quick before I change my mind!!!!

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No vin stickers on gate. Personally I had the step on my last truck and never used it. But a swap is possible if u found a guy that had it and did not want it. Someone better jump on it quick before I change my mind!!!!

change yur mind. show us yu havent lost yur mind

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
he doesn't want to have to drive it thu all the salt this winter. If he orders a new one, it will come in the spring. It will probably add 2 years to the life of the body on the ford by not driving it right into the salty winter.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
he doesn't want to have to drive it thu all the salt this winter. If he orders a new one, it will come in the spring. It will probably add 2 years to the life of the body on the ford by not driving it right into the salty winter.

yeah, but wont it take 2 years off his expected life span going that long without a new raptor? seems like a tradeoff. i know i would need to be placed on life support if i waited that long

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just am trying to help out someone else from going thru the pain and agony of the wait. Mine will never see salt and snow. Plus if I sell it for 500 over I make a few more bucks for mod money!!!! Anyways I have enough other crap going on the wait really was not all that bad for me. The last week was bad but overall I was ok.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
damn it... I wish I knew someone back in the burgh that wanted a raptor... ok scratch that, they all want a raptor,.... wish I knew someone that could afford one...