2013 crew available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a silver crew that came in on the 24th. It was the one i ordered but I am going a different direction i think. Anyways it has blue accent seats, luxury package, front camera, moon roof. MSRP is 54265. Invoice is 49887.28 I will sell for 500 over invoice.

pics to [email protected] tryin to convince a friend of mine to get one. willl ya knock $200 off the price if he flies up and drives it home?

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sure id let it all go, I can order that again later as well. The truck is 500 over and Id let the whipple and matching covers go for 7500. i would also be willing to do the install but that would be a little more $$$$$

Ill send you the sticker and pics of truck.

Would you please...You can PM me the information...please include the cost of install on the SC as well...

Thanks again,

Fred

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are right in PA, too. I was debating calling you to get one ordered from you. I wanted silver as well. Does it have the Tailgate step? Not too keen on the blue interior though. Please post some pics!!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are right in PA, too. I was debating calling you to get one ordered from you. I wanted silver as well. Does it have the Tailgate step? Not too keen on the blue interior though. Please post some pics!!

Go get it... plus the leaves would look great on the drive!

Joe

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He sent them to me as well. He said it was OK to post them here. I asked for window sticker pics and pics of center stack with blue accent.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Just received a picture of the Window Sticker. Options included are:
801A
Moonroof
Front and rear camera
Blue Accent seating

Nothing else.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why not just post the Window Sticker so everyone can see. Here you go:

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1R6XDFA36450

Kane1.jpg

Kane2.jpg

Kane3.jpg

Kane4.jpg