2013 crew available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes. Having the tailgate down helps you get into bed. One foot on the step and the other foot on the tailgate and then you are into the bed. When not in use the step folds up.

I found this video on youtube:

http://youtu.be/QE846kgTBJE

can you access it when the tailgate is down?

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Here it is on amazon but lots of peeps sell them:

AMP RESEARCH 75302-01A BED STEP- 06-11 FORD F150 : Amazon.com : Automotive

I plan to buy mine from Morrie. AMP research does not show an application for the Raptor but Morrie tells me it will fit as the rear bumper is identical to a F-150

That is interesting...what is that? Link?

Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BUMP-
I have a question on the interior......
aqy9u3y3.jpg
IS THE SHIFTER TRIM ACCENTED WITH CHROME OR SATIN ALUMINUM??

Only thing I dislike with my '12 is the chrome in the center shifter. Been seeing swirls in the chrome before the beast was in my garage

It is a stain finish. Not chrome. My wife's expedition has chrome and it does suck

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since you can't sell this junker, you should give it to me on the cheap. I'll even let you store it and wax it over the winter for me hahahaaa.

Actually, if you do keep it, you should bring it to the Snoball500.

Joe

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Somebody just mentioned in another thread that this was the combo they were looking for... of course I can't remember who. Keep it and take it on the snowmobile trails in the National Forest....I kid, I Kid... or maybe I don't.:secret:

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supposedly it is sold to one of our own on FRF!! im not saying names yet but money is getting wired this week. I will own one 4 sure. But for now its gone and probably goin to dump the Whipple, long tubes etc. I can reorder everything when needed.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Blue interior is really growing on me. Sorry to say, i'm not the one buying it though. The storm has had me out of pocket for this whole week. I got power back on Wednesday, but still no internet phone or TV. So only place to log on is at work. And only briefly at that. If it falls through, let me know.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every person who's seen my truck has commented on the blue interior really setting the truck off. I love it too; well worth the added expense to me.

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you to with the wheels and tires?

Joe

Still got em. 35-12.50-20 toyo mys on black and machined Fuel wheels. Id sell them to if someone wants them. PM me if interested

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

The Blue interior is really growing on me. Sorry to say, i'm not the one buying it though. The storm has had me out of pocket for this whole week. I got power back on Wednesday, but still no internet phone or TV. So only place to log on is at work. And only briefly at that. If it falls through, let me know.

I can order you one with a tailgate step!!!!