2013 crew available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be honest i didn't think it would sit on here this long. If it goes another day ill prob just keep it and wax it all winter!!!!

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be honest i didn't think it would sit on here this long. If it goes another day ill prob just keep it and wax it all winter!!!!

Yeah...I don't get it either...he'll I got one and I am considering it...maybe you need to give it away...which you basically are doing...

Hmmmm...you know as soon as you say you are going to keep it your inbox will be full...

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hmmmm.....i may be dreaming but PM me a price for the truck with the S/C installed plz. after i see the numbers i will know if this is a dream or not lol

can u give me a good deal on a trade in on my '12 with 6,000 miles?

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmmmm.....i may be dreaming but PM me a price for the truck with the S/C installed plz. after i see the numbers i will know if this is a dream or not lol

can u give me a good deal on a trade in on my '12 with 6,000 miles?

Nick,

Now we're talking...

**** the PM...we all want to see the price...

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Invoice plus 500. Supercharger and blue valve covers installed for 8500. Wow im on crack. I hope nobody jumps on this so im forced to keep it and wax it all winter long. Haha

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am surprised about this as well. Like I said before, if it had the tailgate step, I would be making plans to go out and get it, even though it has the blue interior.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I plan to get this. I had one on my Tundra and it was awesome:

images

I am surprised about this as well. Like I said before, if it had the tailgate step, I would be making plans to go out and get it, even though it has the blue interior.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BUMP-
I have a question on the interior......
aqy9u3y3.jpg
IS THE SHIFTER TRIM ACCENTED WITH CHROME OR SATIN ALUMINUM??

Only thing I dislike with my '12 is the chrome in the center shifter. Been seeing swirls in the chrome before the beast was in my garage