2013 crew available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a silver crew that came in on the 24th. It was the one i ordered but I am going a different direction i think. Anyways it has blue accent seats, luxury package, front camera, moon roof. MSRP is 54265. Invoice is 49887.28 I will sell for 500 over invoice.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn, killer deal! Can you get a pic with the door open. I'd like to see the contrast of the blue interior and the silver. I've only ever seen the blue on blue.
Thanks,

Joe

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes but for some reason i can't get pics to load on postings send me a phone # or email address. Pm me if you want

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It wasn't goin to see the road in the winter so i am going to sell this one put the cash to work for a little while and reorder so it will show up ready for spring. The waiting was so fun I wana do it again!!!!!

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a silver crew that came in on the 24th. It was the one i ordered but I am going a different direction i think. Anyways it has blue accent seats, luxury package, front camera, moon roof. MSRP is 54265. Invoice is 49887.28 I will sell for 500 over invoice.

That is a great deal...You still got the SC for sale...How much for the truck and the SC combined?

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sure id let it all go, I can order that again later as well. The truck is 500 over and Id let the whipple and matching covers go for 7500. i would also be willing to do the install but that would be a little more $$$$$

Ill send you the sticker and pics of truck.