2012 raptor for export

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

venom79

Reaction score
Hello, newbie here

Want help to find a dealer that is willing to sell for export, will pay cash and take care of everything related to exporting the truck. Want to pay as close as possible to invoice.

Just want the truck to de delivered after payment to either Miami or Los Angeles.

Want a 2012 scab blue, with the following options:

1) lux package
2) blue accent interior
3) bed extender
4) Tailgate step
5) moonroof
6) front and rear camera
7) side stickers

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Just to confirm, I do not want to pay any taxes since I am exempt of them because the truck will be exported and will not get licenses nor tags

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you want the salesman to do all this work for you to have the truck shipped overseas and you want to pay him only invoice or close to it? .. I have a buddy that can do this... SO if he gets you the truck at or near invoice are you going to compensate him for the export paper work???

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello, newbie here

Want help to find a dealer that is willing to sell for export, will pay cash and take care of everything related to exporting the truck. Want to pay as close as possible to invoice.

Just want the truck to de delivered after payment to either Miami or Los Angeles.

Want a 2012 scab blue, with the following options:

1) lux package
2) blue accent interior
3) bed extender
4) Tailgate step
5) moonroof
6) front and rear camera
7) side stickers

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Just to confirm, I do not want to pay any taxes since I am exempt of them because the truck will be exported and will not get licenses nor tags

First Welcome to FRF
Second, if you want/need front camera, you have to get NAV.
I sell for $3000 OFF MSRP. I don't collect tax/title/lic fees. I can order you one. and have it dropped shipped to Plantation, FL dealer. You would have to arrange pick up and transport to shipping port. If you place an order now, it will be May most likely, for delivery time frame.

Thanks Randy
-------------------------
2012 F-150
Order No: W014 Priority: 20
Ord Code: 517A Cust/Flt Name:
RETAIL
X1R F150 RAPTOR S/C $42570
.133" WHEELBASE
SZ BLUE FLAME
4 RAPTOR ACCENT 750 (blue accent int)
B BLACK INTERIOR
517A PREF EQUIP PKG
.XLT SERIES
.SVT RAPTOR
64S .17" ALUM
996 6.2L EFI 2V V8
446 ELEC 6-SPD AUTO
T7R .LT315 BSW A/T
.4.10 ELEC LOCK
SLCT SHFT TRANS
26 GAL TANK
FRT LICENSE BKT NC
7000# GVWR
425 50 STATE EMISS NC
43M POWER MOONROOF 995
55G BOX GRAPHICS PK 1075
55L LUXURY PACKAGE 2970
.ADJUST PEDALS
.BD CLR PWR MIRR
.UNIV GAR DR OPN
.AUTO TEMP CNTL
.SONY 6-DISC
.REMOTE START
.TRL BRAKE CONTR
.REARVIEW CAMERA
.PWR DRVR & PASS
.HEAT/COOL SEATS
63E BED EXTENDER 250
63T TAILGATE STEP 375
FUEL CHARGE
ADV ASSESSMENT
DEST AND DELIV 995

TOTAL BASE AND OPTIONS 49980
TOTAL MSRP $49980 - $3000 OFF = $46980.00
*THIS IS NOT AN INVOICE*

Drop ship to Plantation Ford, can be arranged.

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you want the salesman to do all this work for you to have the truck shipped overseas and you want to pay him only invoice or close to it? .. I have a buddy that can do this... SO if he gets you the truck at or near invoice are you going to compensate him for the export paper work???

Even at invoice the dealership still makes almost $1500. (3% holdback) The only paperwork necessary for export by the US gov't is to fax the bill of sale or certificate of title to US customs 72 hours before export. I've done this already twice and neither time did the dealership charge me a penny for it. In fact they had do do a few more things because I'm in Canada, daytime running lights had to be activated, odometer has to be metric and a letter stating that all recalls have been addressed, never charged me a cent and I payed invoice.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even at invoice the dealership still makes almost $1500. (3% holdback) The only paperwork necessary for export by the US gov't is to fax the bill of sale or certificate of title to US customs 72 hours before export. I've done this already twice and neither time did the dealership charge me a penny for it. In fact they had do do a few more things because I'm in Canada, daytime running lights had to be activated, odometer has to be metric and a letter stating that all recalls have been addressed, never charged me a cent and I payed invoice.

Maybe you can take care of this for him sounds like you could...

OP
OP
V

venom79

Reaction score
Where is it going to ?

To Lima, peru... Callao port

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

I'm sure your buddy would gladly not charge any money to send 1 fax to facilitate the sale of a truck worth that much.

Thanks so much, really the hard work wich is the operational export will be done by a freight forwarder with experience, has already sent me a Mitsubishi Evo x, a Toyota tacoma Trd and a Nissan gtr... Basically what he need is for the car to be paid and delivered with the MSO.

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

First Welcome to FRF
Second, if you want/need front camera, you have to get NAV.
I sell for $3000 OFF MSRP. I don't collect tax/title/lic fees. I can order you one. and have it dropped shipped to Plantation, FL dealer. You would have to arrange pick up and transport to shipping port. If you place an order now, it will be May most likely, for delivery time frame.

Thanks Randy
-------------------------
2012 F-150
Order No: W014 Priority: 20
Ord Code: 517A Cust/Flt Name:
RETAIL
X1R F150 RAPTOR S/C $42570
.133" WHEELBASE
SZ BLUE FLAME
4 RAPTOR ACCENT 750 (blue accent int)
B BLACK INTERIOR
517A PREF EQUIP PKG
.XLT SERIES
.SVT RAPTOR
64S .17" ALUM
996 6.2L EFI 2V V8
446 ELEC 6-SPD AUTO
T7R .LT315 BSW A/T
.4.10 ELEC LOCK
SLCT SHFT TRANS
26 GAL TANK
FRT LICENSE BKT NC
7000# GVWR
425 50 STATE EMISS NC
43M POWER MOONROOF 995
55G BOX GRAPHICS PK 1075
55L LUXURY PACKAGE 2970
.ADJUST PEDALS
.BD CLR PWR MIRR
.UNIV GAR DR OPN
.AUTO TEMP CNTL
.SONY 6-DISC
.REMOTE START
.TRL BRAKE CONTR
.REARVIEW CAMERA
.PWR DRVR & PASS
.HEAT/COOL SEATS
63E BED EXTENDER 250
63T TAILGATE STEP 375
FUEL CHARGE
ADV ASSESSMENT
DEST AND DELIV 995

TOTAL BASE AND OPTIONS 49980
TOTAL MSRP $49980 - $3000 OFF = $46980.00
*THIS IS NOT AN INVOICE*

Drop ship to Plantation Ford, can be arranged.

Did not know the nav was required to get front camera, if that is so It is really not worth it because I will be spending on a nav that will never work n Lima Peru.

Your offer is very tempting, I will consider it, thanks a lot... Will let you know after I try to find out what is a fair deal for this truck the next few days

I always paid invoice or near invoice for all the cars I bought in the USA for export.

Thanks

Last edited: