2012 or 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
screw=kids scab=*********

perfectly said!!
The biggest deciding factor for me was test drives. Some dealers had screws and others had scabs. The turning radius on Scab is so much more convenient than the screw. You can over correct in an scab when driving Offroading more it seems, and it doesn't feel as much as a slug off the line while driving in city And even highways. Coming from a 4door lightning with around 600hp, I couldn't downgrade too much on the power side. . If you like comforts or have kids, than go with screw hands down. I would rather sacrifice comforts more than power. And my Scab fits in my garage too! Hope all this info helps you all to get in a Rap faster! We need some LA ppl! Soon going to be making trips to Texas for some riding!

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Last edited:

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has there been a confermation on a 2013 Svt Raptor. We all know there will be a 2013 F150 but anyone heard if there will be a Svt Raptor?

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has there been a confermation on a 2013 Svt Raptor. We all know there will be a 2013 F150 but anyone heard if there will be a Svt Raptor?
ae4dd48a-ccfb-e335.jpg

another difference is the SCrew is rated to tow 8K and the SCab 6K.

Ref: media.ford.com/images/10031/2012_Raptor_Specs.pdf

^^ Yea, but more than likely thats simply due to the leaf packs being different but if you wanted to haul more using an SCAB, I'm sure all you have to add is a helper leaf or helper bags but the SCAB can still pull it if not better with the rite setup. Don't let that veer you away is all I'm saying. As of stock versus stock, yea SCREW can haul a bit more.

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Last edited: