2010 1/2 Whipple Supercharged Fully Loaded Scab with 36,755 miles $48K

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You deserve only the best, from one first responder to another, God bless and strengthen you. Sad to see that the truck has to go but hopefully you can still find a way to travel.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that just SUCKS. Sorry to hear, here's hoping for the best but damn. Good luck man, you're always welcome here at the lake house if you're in the neighborhood (AR).

Awesome truck and low miles, someone is going to get a good one. Trip meter hasn't even been cleared since 0.5 miles!?

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well that just SUCKS. Sorry to hear, here's hoping for the best but damn. Good luck man, you're always welcome here at the lake house if you're in the neighborhood (AR).

Awesome truck and low miles, someone is going to get a good one. Trip meter hasn't even been cleared since 0.5 miles!?
Thank you

LOL, both A and B Trip meters are like that.
The Dealer reset that once when it was delivered to them.
I had the truck shipped up to New York to my house, it was a way to make sure there were no joy rides between the dealer and I.

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
@MTF : I’m glad you got this caught early. I’m sure this isn’t how you would want to sell the Rap, but let’s find her a good home.

Be well.