2010 1/2 Whipple Supercharged Fully Loaded Scab with 36,755 miles $48K

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck MTF. Hope you beat the hell outta this thing, recover and find a new, exciting way to enjoy your retirement.

Great truck p.s. Hope it sells soon.

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, now that I'm living in Florida for a couple of weeks, I'm starting to rethink about selling my Raptor.
I can drive this thing down here, LOL
And now that I fixed up the garage by removing a whole row of kitchen cabinets along the back wall, she fits nicely!!!
Now I just need the rest of my tools to be sent down.

IMG_20220420_124928948_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I wasn’t retiring this year, I would have bought while you were up here…congrats on the move and best of luck with your health.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@MTF Glad you are able to keep this around. I’m still waiting for my order to show up from JDM/Whipple. Hopefully in the next week or two. Just did a transmission drain and refill and installed an Axle Exchange driveshaft in preparation. Otherwise, have a bunch of parts waiting on the shelf for the install.

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@MTF Glad you are able to keep this around. I’m still waiting for my order to show up from JDM/Whipple. Hopefully in the next week or two. Just did a transmission drain and refill and installed an Axle Exchange driveshaft in preparation. Otherwise, have a bunch of parts waiting on the shelf for the install.
You mentioned the driveshaft, I need to apply a half a teaspoon of grease to the inside of my yoke!!!
I haven't done that in two years now!
This stuff is just great, it lasts almost two years, I've tried several expensive greases, nothing holds a candle to Dupont Heavy Equipment Grease with Teflon

big_DuP_GREASE_16oz_HVY_EQUIP_1412_BS_ACT_RGB.jpg