2010 1/2 Whipple Supercharged Fully Loaded Scab with 36,755 miles $48K

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is a sad day for me for putting up my Raptor for sale.
Unfortunately, my dreams of traveling the country in my Raptor when I retire have ended.
I came down with pancreatic cancer from being a first responder at 9/11
The surgery (which ironically is called the "Whipple Procedure") and chemo has brought me down to half the person I was.
It has accelerated my arthritis to the point I can no longer even do simple oil change without suffering for days after.
So, it's time to let go of the best vehicle I ever owned.
It was my daily driver until May 2019 when I became ill. I haven't even put 1,500 on the truck since then.
I've been on this forum since 2010, most folks know my truck. It's never been off-road or jumped nor doing donuts.
The Motor was replaced because the stock OEM oil pump gears failed, the truck had 9,810 miles at the time.
So, this new 2013 motor only has 26K miles on it. I posted pictures of the bill below.
I had two minor fender benders which have been fixed by a quality body shop, No frame damage!!!

Still have a transferable ESP warranty with 0 deductible till 11/2022
Full transmission flush done at 25K, have bill
Transfer case fluid changed twice now
New set of BFG KO2 at 34K miles, still like brand new.
Four new shocks at 25K Front at mid-perch
Complete brake upgrade from Freedom Motor Sports:
Calibers, Cross Drilled Rotors, Pads and Stainless-Steel Brake Lines on all four. At 30K, so they are still brand new.
Deavers +2 Custom HD with Camburg shackles
Rogue racing Traction Bars
Axle-Exchange upgraded Driveshaft (same one KHC and JDM sells)
Hellwig rear Sway-bar
AFE rear diff cover with sight glass and magnetic dip stick
Upgraded Livernois Fuel Pump
Upgraded Livernois Oil Pump gears (both installed at time of new engine)
Moroso Oil/Air catch can one large and one small clear
Pace Edwards Electric Bed Cover installed before driven
Full BedRug installed before driven
Pop & Lock Electric tailgate lock, works with door and key fob
LED bed lights
Bed Extenders
Tailgate Step
Brand new HE fans tied into uplifter switch
I'm sure I missed a few

Price Drop Asking $48K

This is the Whipple Stage II 750HP kit and is putting down 561 RWHP!
And yes, I will give the buyer the SCT 4X handheld tuner device with the OEM and two Whipple Tunes

IMG_20220210_125858317_HDR.jpg

2012-12-23_08-46-38_447.jpg

This truck comes with OEM Ford Gold 6 button factory alarm with remote start (dealer installed)
This allows the key fob to open and close the Pace Edwards Electric Bedcover.

IMAG0170.jpg

Window Sticker.jpg

Scan_20211215.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GLWS, sorry about your illness, hoping for a recovery or less painful life ahead.
Thanks, they got the tumor, luckily it was at the head of the pancreas, I became ill pretty fast, I was at stage 2 when diagnosed.
But the surgery and chemo made me become permanently disabled and had to retire early.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, they got the tumor, luckily it was at the head of the pancreas, I became ill pretty fast, I was at stage 2 when diagnosed.
But the surgery and chemo made me become permanently disabled and had to retire early.
Hopefully you can enjoy retirement, might not be what you expected, but it could be worse, that's how I am forced to see things after being in a workplace accident 3 years ago, not as severe surgery as yours though. Hope your Raptor goes to a good home, that would make it less painless to lose it.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Damn it man, so sorry to hear about your cancer. Hang in there brother. We are pulling for you.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Always one of my favorite builds. Sorry to hear about your health. GLWS. Someone is gonna get a great truck.