2/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrBuddha

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joining the squad: Ordered 11/5/21, build date of 2/28/22 (hoping it sticks). 22 Raptor with: 801A; Oxford White; Moonroof & tailgate; Pro power; Engine block heater; Graphics delete; Beadlock-capable wheels; Spray-in bedliner.

OP
OP
W

wanna_b_03

Reaction score
Even though i'm the OP of this thread Ford as made me leave it to join the 2/21 club. Not sure how I'm one of the few lucky ones to move in the right direction but i won't complain. Does a priority code mean anything after the truck has a VIN and build date?

mattncsu

Reaction score
Just heard I got bumped from 2/21 to 2/28. 35’s, 801a, moonroof, bedliner, beadlocks, carbon, pro power, auto stop delete.

Spinothalamic

Reaction score
I just spoke to Ford Performance and this is a little weird…

I have not yet received an email saying so, but they said my new build date is 3/5. I’m pretty sure that is a Saturday, and there is a 3/7 crew out there. Tom at FP told me 3/5 in the chat. A different FP person said 3/5 by email. What do you think?

“Your Raptor order is Scheduled to Day (Mar-05-2022) for production. An ETA for delivery to dealer will not be posted until your Raptor is produced.”

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just spoke to Ford Performance and this is a little weird…

I have not yet received an email saying so, but they said my new build date is 3/5. I’m pretty sure that is a Saturday, and there is a 3/7 crew out there. Tom at FP told me 3/5 in the chat. A different FP person said 3/5 by email. What do you think?

“Your Raptor order is Scheduled to Day (Mar-05-2022) for production. An ETA for delivery to dealer will not be posted until your Raptor is produced.”

They're running weekends as well to catch up. I wouldn't be concerned about it. Besides it'll change again tomorrow lol.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me as well... only a build "week" now, 2/28. Ugh. If Ford put as much time & effort into actually building as they do changing dates., they might get a few more built!

OP
OP
W

wanna_b_03

Reaction score
Even though i'm the OP of this thread Ford as made me leave it to join the 2/21 club. Not sure how I'm one of the few lucky ones to move in the right direction but i won't complain. Does a priority code mean anything after the truck has a VIN and build date?
well back to 2/28. Only made it one week before it went the wrong way. I'm sure it will slide even more but at least for now I'm still at my original build date.

Last edited: