'13 HID's with perch adjustment?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
How bad do you guys think the perch adjustment will raise the factory cutofff and make the HID's even more blinding than years prior?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good question. The fact that you are asking tells me the HIDs are not adjustable? Are the HIDs adjustable?

How bad do you guys think the perch adjustment will raise the factory cutofff and make the HID's even more blinding than years prior?

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good question. The fact that you are asking tells me the HIDs are not adjustable? Are the HIDs adjustable?

They are adjustable. Just like the old headlights. You can raise or lower them as much or as little as you would like. Takes about 2 minutes and a philips screwdriver.

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Free if you have tools and friend (Might not need friends but they add to entertainment value). Oh and some beer!

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

I've seen people say anywhere from 150-250ish though.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

Bird, would you like me to measure the height of the beam before and after? I'm most likely going to do mine next week when I install my RPG stage 3. I forget the correct distance to measure from though, 30ft?

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
[/COLOR]Bird, would you like me to measure the height of the beam before and after? I'm most likely going to do mine next week when I install my RPG stage 3. I forget the correct distance to measure from though, 30ft?[/QUOTE]

Oh look at me Mr. Fancy Pants driving around in his 2013 Raptor planning mods when the rest of us are WAITING FOR OUR TRUCKS!!!!!

I think I'm going to stop reding posts until I get at the very least a build date! It's pure torture!!!!!!

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Free if you have tools and friend (Might not need friends but they add to entertainment value). Oh and some beer!

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

I've seen people say anywhere from 150-250ish though.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

Bird, would you like me to measure the height of the beam before and after? I'm most likely going to do mine next week when I install my RPG stage 3. I forget the correct distance to measure from though, 30ft?

Sure I would be curious to see the difference. I know it's a simple fix but I would almost be inclined to leave the cutoff high if it improves visibility without blinding other motorists.

...i know, I know.....who gives a shit about other motorists, honestly.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not too bad in price. I just want it done right. I do have a buddy that's a beast with trucks, this is my first and I don't want to mess anything up on this bad boy

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure I would be curious to see the difference. I know it's a simple fix but I would almost be inclined to leave the cutoff high if it improves visibility without blinding other motorists.

...i know, I know.....who gives a shit about other motorists, honestly.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

FYI - I raised mine a BUNCH from the factory setting and I havent gotten flashed yet. I probably raised at least 8".