12/06 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

fts

Reaction score
Did you seriously expect your order and truck to be completed within 60 days? You ordered a 22 and you're going to cancel because it doesn't deliver in 21?
Originally, I had ordered a ‘21 back in August, it rolled over to a ‘22.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Originally, I had ordered a ‘21 back in August, it rolled over to a ‘22.
Gotcha, that's still pretty late to the game. There were a bunch of stock orders floating around end of summer/early fall, that might have been the best way to snag one for the people who missed ordering back in June. I know some guys who ordered even in July that never made it through unscheduled. But there's always a random lucky few

OP
OP
F

fts

Reaction score
Gotcha, that's still pretty late to the game. There were a bunch of stock orders floating around end of summer/early fall, that might have been the best way to snag one for the people who missed ordering back in June. I know some guys who ordered even in July that never made it through unscheduled. But there's always a random lucky few
Of course. However, just look at the perception: I was 7 or 8 weeks late in getting into the game, my order is taking now about 19 weeks, excluding delivery from factory, AND there are no guarantees it will actually get build the week of 1/24 either. Best case, I am looking at 24 weeks after order getting into the system.

Sometimes it is better to cut my loss and try something different.

Kotykb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order code and Sales code (which is your dealers unique number)
Thank you! I really need my 12/6 build slot to hold as I need to take delivery before the end of the year due to write offs.... If not I wonder if I can prepay haha

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. Probably for the best in my situation as I'd rather not take delivery in the middle of road salt/brine season here in Vermont.
Same with me having to drive back to AZ from Minnesota. Hoping for a May’ish delivery

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't
Thank you! I really need my 12/6 build slot to hold as I need to take delivery before the end of the year due to write offs.... If not I wonder if I can prepay haha
Don't get your hopes up...not gonna happen.