12/06 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kotykb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same with me having to drive back to AZ from Minnesota. Hoping for a May’ish delivery
My dealer is in Minnesota also but I plan on doing Xpel/Tint there, shipping down to Phoenix. Unless I can get courtesy delivery to a local dealer

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Of course. However, just look at the perception: I was 7 or 8 weeks late in getting into the game, my order is taking now about 19 weeks, excluding delivery from factory, AND there are no guarantees it will actually get build the week of 1/24 either. Best case, I am looking at 24 weeks after order getting into the system.

Sometimes it is better to cut my loss and try something different.
I mean, i'm going on 21 weeks since ordering. I was on the phone with the dealership the day the banks opened. Still on a hold for chips or whatever. If you want a Raptor you wait, if you don't then you don't

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean, i'm going on 21 weeks since ordering. I was on the phone with the dealership the day the banks opened. Still on a hold for chips or whatever. If you want a Raptor you wait, if you don't then you don't
I had to go back to June 10th and count forward. Same for me, 21 weeks and counting since order placed. At least this time around I actually got a VIN.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Ford one does not work for me, but the other does. It doesn't give much info, but does populate.
Thanks, the non ford link is now working for me with very little info. There was another link on this forum somewhere that had just about the same info but gave the build week. I just cant find it again.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, the non ford link is now working for me with very little info. There was another link on this forum somewhere that had just about the same info but gave the build week. I just cant find it again.
The only other one I've seen & used was the Mustang Mach-E version. It's basically the same as the non-Ford one with same basic info popping up. I have yet to use one that showed me a production date. That said, if you find it, I'd love to try it.

And for what it's worth, I'm not checking with FP and hoping I'm one of the few that remained at 12/6. Blindness is happiness. LOL

Last edited: