12/06 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kotykb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any of you think that we might get the trucks in hand before end of the year?

It would be such a good Christmas and/or New Year present, especially considering taxes.
I'm wondering the same thing... if we have a VIN already, I wonder if I can pay for my truck this year even if the delivery pushes until January. The chances its built the first week of December and we get delivery within 3 weeks after that... I'm not holding my breath

Regardless 12/6 build here~ Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 8.43.13 PM.png

Ryed

Reaction score
12/6 checking in! Got my VIN Monday!

Iconic Silver
801A
Moonroof/tailgate/power pro

It would be a Christmas Miracle to get this before the end of the year looking at the 2021s waiting for chips and fender lights.

jpl291

Reaction score
My dealer had a schedule date for my GEN 3 22 of December 6th two weeks ago. Order placed early October. I checked with the performance center today and it’s rescheduled for the last week in January. Said the earliest I would get it then would be 4 weeks from that date. Looking like mid March.

OP
OP
F

fts

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it is the same for me, Jan 24. I will likely cancel my order at this point, sad :(

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not checking with FP. I'm tired of the weekly check-in and being bummed out after my '21 order sat unscheduled clean since June. I probably got moved as well. I'm just happy to have a VIN this time around.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same, pushed back 7 weeks already. Not a good sign. Ordered 10/1.

*edit: got pushed back, not cancelling LOL.*