12/06 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not checked with FP since my initial 12/6 confirmation. I've got a VIN this time around, so I don't feel the need to check weekly as I did with my '21 unscheduled clean order.

Ignorance is bliss!

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only other one I've seen & used was the Mustang Mach-E version. It's basically the same as the non-Ford one with same basic info popping up. I have yet to use one that showed me a production date. That said, if you find it, I'd love to try it.

And for what it's worth, I'm not checking with FP and hoping I'm one of the few that remained at 12/6. Blindness is happiness. LOL
If you are still looking, here is the link to the Mustang Mach-E system... it is the only one working for me at this time.... https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like all the orders with 801a are moved to 1/24? Anyone with 801a got a earlier build date?

HOLESHOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still looks good-
Moved from Jan /24 to Dec 6th build week.
I found out today build day Dec 9th 800a order put in Oct 5th 2021, retail order, priority 10.