10K off all 2019 crew cab raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fury Road

Reaction score
No affiliation here or any ulterior motives, but my sales guy let me know he is doing 10k off all 2019 crew cab Raptors on the lot. That puts them all well below invoice. Chris Volk, Klaben Ford OH. Awesome guy to deal with.

I bought mine from him last February, flew from NJ to OH to pick up and drove home. Easy, straight forward, and honest. Sick deals for anyone in the market for a truck now.

McM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No affiliation here or any ulterior motives, but my sales guy let me know he is doing 10k off all 2019 crew cab Raptors on the lot. That puts them all well below invoice. Chris Volk, Klaben Ford OH. Awesome guy to deal with.

I bought mine from him last February, flew from NJ to OH to pick up and drove home. Easy, straight forward, and honest. Sick deals for anyone in the market for a truck now.

Yup, When I'm ready I'm taking the drive. Better then 5 to 10K ABOVE sticker around here (Long Island). There just out of there minds!

Sean M Heard

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been actively looking to buy over the last week. Metro Ford in OKC had an Oxford White ‘19 for $11k off @ $62,850. It sold pretty quick, even before I could get someone to respond to my inquiry and I live in Tulsa, only 90 miles NE. Looks like I’ll possibly have an Ohio trip in my near future.

P4mnceBlue82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn they have 24 raptors in stock! That's crazy! Our dealers have 2 maybe 3 at most. And thats the high volume dealers (for our area).

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I inquired about a Raptor from Metro Ford OKC, but the online price included a 4k incentive when you trade in a vehicle. Deal wasn’t as sexy then.

Lou N

Reaction score
I'm from Bethlehem Pennsylvania and when I bought my brand new 2018 Raptor crew cab I got every available option there was and I got mine for $70,000 even. Now of course you have to pay 10 grand in sales tax on that but all in all that was a great deal.

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, $ 10,000.00 under MSRP. 12-24 MONTHS ago you could not touch a raptor for MSRP. The dealers where asking $ 5000.00 to $ 20,000.00 over sticker. Now they can not give them away because FMC overproduced raptors and flooded the market with them. What comes from this is heavy depreciation and build quality issues.