1.5” Collars vs 1.0” Eibach springs, I HAVE USED BOTH…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2023, so it has the new shocks. The Eibachs don’t top out near as bad as the the spacers did, but they shock rebound is severely under dampened for the increased rate and extended length of the Eibach spring. The Eibachs rode way better than the Gen2 version, better than a preload collar for sure, but absolutely suck compared to stock or a nice set of aftermarket coilovers.

I don’t want 1.5”-2.0” of lift, I want 1”. I say .75”-1” is the sweet spot for height and performance.
just bringing an old thread back to life , i had installed the eibachs with 2.2 front and 1.5" rear and the stance or looks are good but the road feel in the front is nothing but good when you are driving it off road or bumpty places. as you mentioned the rebound after it goes over a bump in the front shoots the spring back down hard creating a not so enjoyable experience. having said that i am now leaning on just getting the 1 inch front spring and removing this set to sell, since i am looking for a more factory feel. i did notice when i have the whole family inside it rides much better by since i drive it alone most of the time that is usless to me. i wish icon would have released their coil overs for it already.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just bringing an old thread back to life , i had installed the eibachs with 2.2 front and 1.5" rear and the stance or looks are good but the road feel in the front is nothing but good when you are driving it off road or bumpty places. as you mentioned the rebound after it goes over a bump in the front shoots the spring back down hard creating a not so enjoyable experience. having said that i am now leaning on just getting the 1 inch front spring and removing this set to sell, since i am looking for a more factory feel. i did notice when i have the whole family inside it rides much better by since i drive it alone most of the time that is usless to me. i wish icon would have released their coil overs for it already.

2.2” is too much lift up front on this truck IMO. Always has been, always will be.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^ I think 2.2 looks funny too. Im half tempted to remove my RPG collars. I can see 1/4 inch of rear squat in mine now and its bugging me.

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ye i wanted to level it out and this 2.2/1.5 option did make it look level for me anyway. i thoght the 1 inch would make the 37 truck be higher in front then the rear and i was trying to avoid that. but at this point i dont care i will do a ADD bumper later and that will im sure bring it down a tad bit. i wish there was other options for springs with lesser lift but im sure they just want to make what is most appealing to the public that would see a higher demand.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm going from 2.25" up front to 3". I have the 1" in the rear now and 2.25"....and there is still 1-ish" rake. No likey....I'm going 3".

Last edited: