1.5” Collars vs 1.0” Eibach springs, I HAVE USED BOTH…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zybane

Reaction score
I will be running my '23 Raptor 37PP in an overland configuration, right at about max Payload for its whole life (~1,300lb).

Does the 37PP have different springs than the regular Raptors?

Would you guys recommend upgraded springs, collars, both? The weight really makes the truck squat. (especially in the rear). I will be doing all types of terrain, from desert running to moderate rocks.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be running my '23 Raptor 37PP in an overland configuration, right at about max Payload for its whole life (~1,300lb).

Does the 37PP have different springs than the regular Raptors?

Would you guys recommend upgraded springs, collars, both? The weight really makes the truck squat. (especially in the rear). I will be doing all types of terrain, from desert running to moderate rocks.
I think Eibach now has HD rear springs, probably worth checking out in your case.

OP
OP
H

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah perfect! So Eibach HD in the rear and regular Eibach up front?

Is it hard to paint/powder coat a spring? I'm just trying to make it less obvious if I need warranty work.
Powdercoat them, that is how all
Springs are colored. Paint chips and cracks.