1/24 Squad (lol)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just remember fellas. You got a date. Which means you have an official allocation. That’s half the battle right?
Trying to figure out where I stand here, ordered 10/29 got the ford email confirmation on 11/4. The Ford email doesn't confirm a allocation? Thanks in advance!

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to figure out where I stand here, ordered 10/29 got the ford email confirmation on 11/4. The Ford email doesn't confirm a allocation? Thanks in advance!
No, that email just confirms ford got the order. In this crazy time though, no allocation, no truck. Plain and simple

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just remember fellas. You got a date. Which means you have an official allocation. That’s half the battle right?
Very true. I've been waiting since June for a truck. Sat unscheduled for months and had to place a 22' order with a different dealership. Luckily, I got scheduled the first week of scheduling. I'll take it and wait

Last edited:

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
11/1 here but sure I will get bumped . I ordered a 37 in LFG so can’t flip to a 22 . Life goes on .

tedthebear

Reaction score
So…did anyone who checked with fp yesterday or today not get bumped out to 1/24? Asking for a friend :rolleyes: