1/24 Squad (lol)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just remember fellas. You got a date. Which means you have an official allocation. That’s half the battle right?
This. I'm trying to buy a used Truck right now figuring I'll be Mar-May when I was thinking Jan/Feb initially. 10/18 Retail 10 order with an allocation and still unscheduled clean.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This. I'm trying to buy a used Truck right now figuring I'll be Mar-May when I was thinking Jan/Feb initially. 10/18 Retail 10 order with an allocation and still unscheduled clean.
My order situation is exactly like yours all the down to the order date. I’m expecting May, but who knows

josh1017

Reaction score
Welp, I got pushed back lol, original build week 12/20 now 1/24
Same, checked with Ford performance went from 12/13 to 1/24. It will probably change yet again. Original order was placed in June for a ‘21 that now is a ‘22. Went from velocity to atlas blue. Waiting game is crap

98Craig

Reaction score
Same, checked with Ford performance went from 12/13 to 1/24. It will probably change yet again. Original order was placed in June for a ‘21 that now is a ‘22. Went from velocity to atlas blue. Waiting game is crap
Same as well. I was putting off calling FP because I had a 12/13 as well, and yep, pushed to 1/24. I expect at least one more push. I'm hoping march. Original order was Aug 3. Maybe they will figure out the clunking and have the fuses seated by then!

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
11/1 here but sure I will get bumped . I ordered a 37 in LFG so can’t flip to a 22 . Life goes on .
Yours will likely not get bumped, but after built, it will go sit in a parking lot for an indeterminate amount of time waiting for parts to complete the build. Mine went down the line a month ago, no clue when it will ship. At this point, I'm not expecting it in 2021.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, after reading this thread, it made me feel worse than a deep cavity in my third molar.

I only placed an order about a month ago, got a vin not too long after that, and a build date of 12/7. I have not seen it on the website. The build date was told to me by the excellent salesman who said when he checked it did not show up yet but the manager was able to check it on his portal and saw 12/7.

No big deal, I guess. I've taken worse pain before. Now off to the dentist. ;)

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, after reading this thread, it made me feel worse than a deep cavity in my third molar.

I only placed an order about a month ago, got a vin not too long after that, and a build date of 12/7. I have not seen it on the website. The build date was told to me by the excellent salesman who said when he checked it did not show up yet but the manager was able to check it on his portal and saw 12/7.

No big deal, I guess. I've taken worse pain before. Now off to the dentist. ;)
You got a vin and an order # call FP and double confirm.