1.0” Front Preload spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I’m wondering if anyone has come across a 1in front preload spacer? Maybe I’m splitting hairs but I’d like to keep a touch of rake since I tow my UTV but would like the added front clearance for my 37s on my 35. I’ve had my eyes on the RPG or FMI 1.5in spacers. RPG said no on making 1in ones. I’m also aware of the 1in Eibach springs but I’d like to keep the OEM progressive spring and much easier install of preload spacer. Anybody have any thoughts?

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I’m wondering if anyone has come across a 1in front preload spacer? Maybe I’m splitting hairs but I’d like to keep a touch of rake since I tow my UTV but would like the added front clearance for my 37s on my 35. I’ve had my eyes on the RPG or FMI 1.5in spacers. RPG said no on making 1in ones. I’m also aware of the 1in Eibach springs but I’d like to keep the OEM progressive spring and much easier install of preload spacer. Anybody have any thoughts?
I was thinking the same. I always have around 200-300 lbs in the back. its aways sagging about an 1.5", it sits fairly level when loaded, maybe a slight rake. I thought of doing 1.5 in the front and 1 in the back so I can get the front up a bit and keep it from looking like its squatting when its loaded. and it'll be a little more level when it is empty. possibly 2.25 up front and 2 in the back. also have 35's and want to put 37's on when tires wear out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
pnwobrigade

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea my current plan would be to do 1.5” F and likely .5” or .75” Rear. Keeps around 1” of rake give or take but little more clearance in front for 37s and 0 offset wheels. I’d rather just do 1” Front spacer though if it exists.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea my current plan would be to do 1.5” F and likely .5” or .75” Rear. Keeps around 1” of rake give or take but little more clearance in front for 37s and 0 offset wheels. I’d rather just do 1” Front spacer though if it exists.
rpg has the combos mentioned. I think thats my route.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
My RPG collar only gave me 1.1 inch of front lift. Which is perfect. But some trucks get more lift for some reason. If you truly want 1 inch then I think you got to go with the 1" lift spring. I don't know of an anything that is one inch. You could contact RPG, they may be able to make one for you. However doing a 1.5 up front and .5 or .75 in the rear should yield about the same result, truck will just be slightly higher but maintain some rake. Another thought is that if you put springs in the rear also, they probably won't sag as much as OEM.

OP
OP
pnwobrigade

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My RPG collar only gave me 1.1 inch of front lift. Which is perfect. But some trucks get more lift for some reason. If you truly want 1 inch then I think you got to go with the 1" lift spring. I don't know of an anything that is one inch. You could contact RPG, they may be able to make one for you. However doing a 1.5 up front and .5 or .75 in the rear should yield about the same result, truck will just be slightly higher but maintain some rake. Another thought is that if you put springs in the rear also, they probably won't sag as much as OEM.
This is what I've read of the RPG 1.5" so likely will be perfect. I will likely start with those and hope for around 1" lift in Front and if needed add in the .5 or .75 R as you mentioned. Much as I like Eibach springs I'm not overly inclined to take apart my whole factory shock to install. The collars are easy to install and remove if needed.

danarneson

Reaction score
Did you do the 1.5 front and .75 rear? this what I think I will do

OP
OP
pnwobrigade

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the reason this is the 37pp has a slightly different spring perch than the 35 trucks, it's thicker providing around 1/4" more lift due to slight increase in preload. I would bet that's why most 37pp only see around 1" of lift and the 35 trucks closer to 1.5".