09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We win the awards for most consistent dates so far! What's it been like a month and a half?
yeah which is really really good or it could be real bad. i am on the fence. about 70% we are staying and will be good to go. about 30% we could get moved out. i have kinda moved on about getting moved up. i dont think that will happen maybe a week . i would not complain but the window is closing on that. i would be more excited about a actual build day.

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah which is really really good or it could be real bad. i am on the fence. about 70% we are staying and will be good to go. about 30% we could get moved out. i have kinda moved on about getting moved up. i dont think that will happen maybe a week . i would not complain but the window is closing on that. i would be more excited about a actual build day.
I'm with ya, moved past the hoping to move up stage just waiting on a build date now so I can watch the tracker

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with ya, moved past the hoping to move up stage just waiting on a build date now so I can watch the tracker
i guess as we have not moved since the 21 of july there is some constantancy there that most of the guys havent seen

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i guess i would rather move once early and then not move at all. then to be on the roller coaster with the rest of them with 15 different build days

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i guess i would rather move once early and then not move at all. then to be on the roller coaster with the rest of them with 15 different build days
Hahahaha yea that's been frustrating to watch. I can't even keep track of these people anymore I think everyone has been flopping around the dates like a fish out of water. Those schedulers @ Ford must be having fun with this

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha yea that's been frustrating to watch. I can't even keep track of these people anymore I think everyone has been flopping around the dates like a fish out of water. Those schedulers @ Ford must be having fun with this
agreed. i think they are scrambing all day everyday based on commodities they have or are getting in. so thats why it looks like last min stuff all the time