09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was a 9/27 member, got moved to a blend date of 8/27 but now I get an error message on the tracker so who knows what’s going on with mine. Maybe I’m coming back to the 9/27 crew.
If anyone else wants to check, VIN: 1FTFW1RG0MFC30946
Order #D118

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was a 9/27 member, got moved to a blend date of 8/27 but now I get an error message on the tracker so who knows what’s going on with mine. Maybe I’m coming back to the 9/27 crew.
If anyone else wants to check, VIN: 1FTFW1RG0MFC30946
Order #D118
yours shows error to but window sticker pops up at my dealer software still. It still says preproduced vin not produced yet, but says 8-27 blend date still.

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yours shows error to but window sticker pops up at my dealer software still. It still says preproduced vin not produced yet, but says 8-27 blend date still.
Thanks for checking. Hopefully it’ll update in a day or two. I checked the asbuilt module list earlier and don’t see a long list of modules like others have reported here yet so it’s either still in production or something is up and it hasn’t started.

OP
OP
KevoUsmc

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Given your user name - you must not have a Raptor anymore? Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'll have my Raptor by mid-October as will many others. Maybe you didn't get your order in soon enough or went the TRX route?
No he has a 2017 I think. Also loves TRX's so that explains a lot. Apparently he has some kind of issue with people talking about their orders? Started an entire thread ******** about all of these threads. Cool story