09/27 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait guys whoa. I was busy selling old gen 1 parts and haven't been on here going through this. Holy crap clue me in in short burst so I don't gotta go back 10 zillion pages. Well maybe 2 but still LOL who dropped the bomb. By the way the grenade post is bomb Kevo holy crappppp

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL I dunno man, some new guy hopped in here complaining again for no reason, contributing nothing, and in his 58 total posts hasn't said one meaningful thing this entire time.
View attachment 317901
Man I wish we can make this a locked group where only people the OP/thread creator can allow. We don't need people ******* in our Cheerios anymore

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright I got it guys, so we're on the 9/27th level of hell, everyone here loves lake fun(most at least), we get harassed by new grenade throwing pot stirring worthless F's and we have been forgotten by Ford for the remainder of 2021 due to some Chinese covid infested chip stealing kids who can't play video games through the week anymore(according to new article) so they stole all the chips to retaliate. I figured it out, man I'm a genius I need to buy a lottery ticket this week :favorites37: :pokeowned: