‘20 fox live with Eibachs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VGKRaptor

Reaction score
I am sure this has been beat to death, but I’m a newbie. Thinking of going with Eibachs and not sure how shocks will act after installation. Possibly need to do a re-set ? If there is potential problems with adding springs I will just scrap it. Anyone with experience with this please chime in. I have a ‘20.
Also if springs are no problem, what is the consensus on whether UCA’s are needed or not.

-J-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i have them on order for my 19 so ill let you know. Seems lots of folks have done it here already with positive results.

OP
OP
VGKRaptor

VGKRaptor

Reaction score
Ya I don’t think it will be a problem. I just don’t like doing something to a brand new truck without knowing the out come. Appreciate response

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I spoke with Eibach last week to go over things about there front springs in my ‘19. Which should be the same for your ‘20. I have been all over the threads here and have only read good things about the Eibachs. But I called them anyway as I couldn’t pick up in the threads exactly how much life in the front I would achieve on my truck. They told me the springs would yield a 1.70” lift on my ‘19. The truck should also be level. No shock relearn will be required, and no additional bolts, parts are needed. Realign back to factory specs as well. They do many of them in there shop in Cali and it’s a 3.5-4hr job.

OP
OP
VGKRaptor

VGKRaptor

Reaction score
I spoke with Eibach last week to go over things about there front springs in my ‘19. Which should be the same for your ‘20. I have been all over the threads here and have only read good things about the Eibachs. But I called them anyway as I couldn’t pick up in the threads exactly how much life in the front I would achieve on my truck. They told me the springs would yield a 1.70” lift on my ‘19. The truck should also be level. No shock relearn will be required, and no additional bolts, parts are needed. Realign back to factory specs as well. They do many of them in there shop in Cali and it’s a 3.5-4hr job.

Thanks for reply, I think I am pulling trigger on this

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for reply, I think I am pulling trigger on this
Did you end up purchasing the Eibach’s? How did it turn out? Photos?

I just ordered mine the other day and awaiting arrival. Actually scheduled an install appointment but might have to reschedule as the springs are being shipped from Massachusetts for some reason and will take a week. Smh. I wasn’t expecting that long of a delivery time.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine are still in the box in the garage. Have to set an appointment with a 4x4 shop I found locally. Things should be slowing up a little here, finally.

I’ll post pics once there on for sure.

GLOCK26

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have eibachs and they definitely make the front sit higher than the rear. I didn’t measure before and after but it looks like more than a 1.70 lift