‘20 fox live with Eibachs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yours looks about dead level. If anything higher out back, but you really don’t notice it. I’d take this point of leveling and be happy with it.

@GLOCK26 Can you post any pics?

OP
OP
VGKRaptor

VGKRaptor

Reaction score
Did you end up purchasing the Eibach’s? How did it turn out? Photos?

I just ordered mine the other day and awaiting arrival. Actually scheduled an install appointment but might have to reschedule as the springs are being shipped from Massachusetts for some reason and will take a week. Smh. I wasn’t expecting that long of a delivery time.
No I haven’t ordered yet, got a little sidetracked and decided to tint windows then had bed liner sprayed in. It definitely is still on the list among other things. Kind of all over the board on checking things off list ! Haha

OP
OP
VGKRaptor

VGKRaptor

Reaction score
Did you end up purchasing the Eibach’s? How did it turn out? Photos?

I just ordered mine the other day and awaiting arrival. Actually scheduled an install appointment but might have to reschedule as the springs are being shipped from Massachusetts for some reason and will take a week. Smh. I wasn’t expecting that long of a delivery time.
Install this Friday, will post pics when done

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up getting the HD +4 because they were in stock. Added a Camburg drop shackle and I have about 250 - 300lbs in the bed at all times.

20200120_215236.jpg

20200120_215300.jpg

20200120_215308.jpg