I like my new graphics....not sure if I love them.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DoingOK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to have a few graphics made for my truck while we added graphics to my son's car. I like them.....not sure if it is a bit too much. At least they come off if I change my mind.

raptorz1.jpg

newgraphic4.jpg

We finished up the Subaru graphics for our next track event so I had some extra graphics made for the truck. My son's car:

stkr1.jpg

Last edited:

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not a advertising graphics/decal guy, but yours look good to me. Not over the top or anything.

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you get money or product from those companies listed on your lower rockers? If not, why advertise? The truck already stands out as it is. I see it as a shopping list for would be thieves.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you get money or product from those companies listed on your lower rockers? If not, why advertise? The truck already stands out as it is. I see it as a shopping list for would be thieves.

How so? All the advertised parts are easily visible minus the K&N, and who would still a filter?

OP
OP
D

DoingOK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks fellas.....I'm still 50-50 on the looks. Now if I could get Whipple to sponsor me I'd gladly throw a sticker on for that. :ROFLJest: I figured the lower graphics would blend in well with the rear factory graphics. Kinda even it out. I've got three cars/trucks that I'm trying to finish all the decals on this week.

stkr5.jpg

I think the STi is a bit much, but it's my son's first car and we take it to road courses and other tracks for fun. I think he has too much Forza on the brain. ;-)

FFVIR4.jpg

I picked up a 2006 Miata (only 1,665 miles on it) to turn into a beginner track car for my son. Had to grab it since it matched my Raptor and I can just throw it in the back ;-) I need to throw some race numbers on it as well. I may try and put a matching rear quarter panel graphic based on the Raptor design onto the Miata (Reptar).

cl1.jpg

Last edited:

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not a big fan of a bunch of stickers on a street truck. Kind of like that NOS sticker you see on every Honda. I must say though they do look good on your truck.