I may be interested in selling my OEM 37” KO2 with 2300 miles on them…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
This guy has too much time on his hands. I thought this forum was for Raptor owners to collaborate and BS with each other as a community of enthusiasts. Point him to the right forum and leave it at that. Keyboard warriors should not have a voice here and making personal attacks certainly is unacceptable. Love the forum, but guys like this just this are here just to disrupt. SMFH.
Gotta have thicker skin than that. BMR says stupid $hit all the time. As do most of us. You just have to wade through all of that with a laugh and find the stuff that gives you value. This place would be horrible if everyone was polite and respectful all of the time.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Gotta have thicker skin than that. BMR says stupid $hit all the time. As do most of us. You just have to wade through all of that with a laugh and find the stuff that gives you value. This place would be horrible if everyone was polite and respectful all of the time.

f34ae809-165b-4af0-bd35-561eafac3e8d_text.gif

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The rate at which FRF chews up and spits out new guys has to be well above average compared to other forums. It might actually be second to none.

1701730452194.gif