I may be interested in selling my OEM 37” KO2 with 2300 miles on them…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Las Vegas and may be interest in selling them if anyone is interested for a reasonable price. Being my truck sits level, I am thinking about going with a bit larger tire.

OP
OP
H

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you've been a member for 9 years and don't know there's a classified section?
Sorry, when you’re the father of the two-year-old with a lot of energy, and it’s two hours past all of your bedtimes, you’re lucky you can form a complete sentence let alone know that you’re putting it in the right section.
If a moderator is able to do so, please move to the correct section

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be fair, this can't really be classified as a for sale ad. No pics and no price. Until then, general discussion seems to be appropriate.
That was kind of what I was originally thinking as I didnt post a price, but thank you for confirming. I was only half interested and wanted to test the waters. I figure if anyone is interested in my proposal, then they can PM me and we can work something out.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, when you’re the father of the two-year-old with a lot of energy, and it’s two hours past all of your bedtimes, you’re lucky you can form a complaint sentence let alone know that you’re putting it in the right section.
If a moderator is able to do so, please move to the correct section
Good one. I have two and never had that problem. Maybe sell the Raptor instead and get some extra help?

OP
OP
H

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good one. I have two and never had that problem. Maybe sell the Raptor instead and get some extra help?
What would selling the Raptor have to do with anything, and why do I need help? Am I missing something here? Being I am a car enthusiast I have 4 cars and this being my only truck, so I am not sure selling would have anything to do with my sleep patterns, perhaps your ingenuity had something in mind I am not considering....