Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jul. 27, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 26, 2021 * 17 posts * 640 views
xlr8 said: What a crazy year...had a 2019 Gen 2 i loved but after getting a 2nd UTV and longer trailer the Raptor was just too overloaded. I traded it on an AEV Prospector XL...not a well ... Read more >>
July 26, 2021 * 13 posts * 370 views
Psmd said: Good morning all- My truck was backed into in a parking lot. The other driver drove off... I have dash cam footage - but cant make out the license plate of the other truck. I have ... Read more >>
July 27, 2021 * 11 posts * 341 views
Gsteve said: The build page shows a crap pic of a wheel that doesnt look like the one pictured with the 37s. Anyone know which wheel the 35 gets? Read more >>
July 26, 2021 * 15 posts * 198 views
BlueSVT13 said: Hello everyone first time poster here. I am having an issue with my '13 screw maybe someone here can shed some light on. I have a significant amount of bump steer when driving ... Read more >>
July 26, 2021 * 9 posts * 128 views
John M said: I met up yesterday with a couple of folks from our Raptor Forum community and took them up the Land B4 Time Ridge. I may have to re-name it to Raptor Ridge Now? We had perfect ... Read more >>
July 27, 2021 * 6 posts * 75 views
Raptor_VA said: I've been a long time lurker when I had a regular ole F150. Picked up a 2020 SCREW 802a about 2 months ago so I figured it was finally time for an introduction. I'll be swapping ... Read more >>
July 26, 2021 * 6 posts * 101 views
kotpot said: Someone stole my tailgate from my 2010 2 door. Anyone know where I can find a tailgate for a reasonable price? Thanks! Read more >>
July 27, 2021 * 5 posts * 66 views
raptor305 said: Hi everyone! I am a new Ford Raptor Owner, i have a 2011 with the factory Navigation System and i was wondering if there is a way to add apple carplay to my factory radio? thanks ... Read more >>
July 26, 2021 * 4 posts * 211 views
TremorRaptor said: As folks start receiving Gen 3 raptors, I am curious what options you have and what impact the options have on the payload number stamped on the door jamb. I recently towed a 22 ... Read more >>
July 26, 2021 * 9 posts * 148 views
Ryan James Nolan said: I'm around 53k miles, what should be serviced? I went to the dealership and the parts counter guy said that the fuel filter is in the tank and not serviceable. Is this correct? ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...