Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Dec. 14, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 13, 2021 * 38 posts * 1,198 views
LPZML said: Got a TRX availible by me 2022 fully loaded 93k dealer will sell for 89k im thinking about it. Been waiting on the Raptor since June 14th with zero updates other then unscheduled ... Read more >>
December 13, 2021 * 12 posts * 550 views
ganooch said: Was rolling in the Gen3 and Pinball Wizard by The Who came up in my Spotify queue. The whole intro was played solely via the headrest speaker. Not sure if that is based on my speaker ... Read more >>
December 13, 2021 * 10 posts * 149 views
ggarza5492 said: I'm new to the Raptor world.. I won this truck in a raffle about a month ago.. it's a 2011 with about 55,000 miles, came as you see it.. the only thing I've done was the fuse 27 ... Read more >>
December 13, 2021 * 9 posts * 174 views
Yeti Rojo said: Periodically my truck won't move the seat back to the correct position after I start it. Since Ford's engineers decided that most people aren't smart enough to adjust the seat ... Read more >>
December 14, 2021 * 8 posts * 143 views
TravisHTX said: Got a mystery for yall, maybe you guys have seen this before. I took my 19' in for a state inspection to a local shop, and had them just check the front and rear diff fluid while ... Read more >>
December 13, 2021 * 3 posts * 93 views
Shane361 said: Please forgive my ignorance, first bead-lock rims. Looked at several videos on them so I understance the concept. From the factory I would assume the beadlocks are not in use. ... Read more >>
December 14, 2021 * 2 posts * 46 views
driller319 said: Hello, i am a new member from Las Vegas, NV. i have a 2020 Raptor, still stock. other than the tonneau cover. looking to add some lights to the front and rear in the next 6 months. ... Read more >>
December 13, 2021 * 4 posts * 202 views
Bubbasuwannee said: Anytime! Thanks! I'm thinking of doing more Raptor related content on my channel. It's always been a variety channel with outdoor, hunting and firearm related stuff, but as I do ... Read more >>
December 13, 2021 * 2 posts * 64 views
WillBo said: My 2014 has the OEM beadlock wheels with the SVT beauty ring. Any precautions? Does that ring need removed? Read more >>
December 13, 2021 * 4 posts * 350 views
vitessemotorsports said: The 35" Trucks: Front shocks Body is Orange Rear shocks are Gray with top part in orange The 37" Package Trucks: Front shocks Body is half Black on the bottom and Orange on top. ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...