Is this a good deal or wait it out until prices drop in summer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt350shelby

Reaction score
Hello,
I’ve been patiently looking for a gen3 Raptor and came across a 2021 Ford Raptor 37 being advertised for $66K with 43K miles. It’s out of bumper to bumper warranty obviously but I can obtain a Ford ESP warranty for about $1,785 online at Lombard Ford. I’ve read that I should be patient and wait it out through tax season and actively look again in May. What are your thoughts on the price? I do see 2021 model
Years dropping and in December I just missed out on a 2021 Raptor 37 with 29K miles for $69K. Thanks for any insight. I’ve read the shocks are a big concern and not covered after the original bumper to bumper warranty expires.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds pretty fair but it’s like any vehicle. The older it gets the price will keep dropping (not counting Covid)
I’d just find a clean truck in the spec you want and make it happen. I’ve made the mistake of always waiting and it’s rarely worth it.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Used car prices appear to be on a glide path back to the long-term average trend line because demand for new cars is being better met. If you don't need a car today, you can likely save money by waiting. If you need a car, buy what you want. It's probably not worth limping along in something cheap waiting for the deal of the century on your dream car.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
almost 45k - tires probably need replacing, shocks pretty soon and 66k?
pass.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
You can never be sure of what the prices will be in the next few years, 66k does sound a little high especially if the tires are original. Just have to go with your gut feeling, so if your gut in telling this is the one go for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter