About to buy! Is this a good deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

easyheimer

Reaction score
Hey all! I’ve always wanted a Raptor and I’m finally in the position to purchase one. It’s a 2013 SuperCrew. Just looking to make sure I’m not getting ripped off. From the research I’ve done so far it seems to be a pretty good deal. It has the 6.2L engine with just over 112k miles. Got them down to $30.5k. Is this considered a good deal?

It has a clean title with no accidents. Carfax.

Here is the listing:

Attachments

• IMG_8843.jpeg
    IMG_8843.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8844.jpeg
    IMG_8844.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8846.jpeg
    IMG_8846.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8847.jpeg
    IMG_8847.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8848.jpeg
    IMG_8848.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

03Cobraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it
Good deal is Relevant on a ton of factors but as long as it hasn’t been abused, I say yes!
2013 ox white as well here
Bought it with 10,000 miles
Now 110,000 miles
Love it

OP
OP
E

easyheimer

Reaction score

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
need to get all the info. make sure all the tsb have been done. especially the one regarding the transmission. crawl under it lay on you back and check each shock and look for any other damage. look at the tailgate, make sure its lined up properly with the bed sides , etc. theres quite a few threads regarding what to look for. most likely the shocks havent been rebuilt. use that to see if they will come down in price. let them know the shocks are supposed to be serviced every 60k miles. you are coming up on service #2. i got the dealer to come down $3k for them when we got the wifes truck.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup whats it look like underneath? Frame? Rust? Shocks serviced? Oil changed often? Trans serviced? Plugs done? A/C? How many owners? Any accidents? Highway miles? Any paint or body work done? Scan the thing for codes. Check the tires for
Cupping and alignment issues. Check to make sure coolant system status. Otherwise shes beautiful. 30k seems fair.

OP
OP
E

easyheimer

Reaction score
Yup whats it look like underneath? Frame? Rust? Shocks serviced? Oil changed often? Trans serviced? Plugs done? A/C? How many owners? Any accidents? Highway miles? Any paint or body work done? Scan the thing for codes. Check the tires for
Cupping and alignment issues. Check to make sure coolant system status. Otherwise shes beautiful. 30k seems fair.
Videos I requested from dealer:

I’ll have to ask about the shocks and all the other services. I’ll see if I can find that post about what to ask for too.

A/C works. No accidents with clean carfax which I attached.

I’m just being extra diligent with pictures and videos because the truck is 200 miles away and I’m having it shipped to me.

Attachments

• image_0.jpeg
    image_0.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 14
  • CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2013 FORD F-150 SVT RAPTOR 1FTFW1R6XDFB28349.pdf
    369.9 KB · Views: 3

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Have them send you some pics of the underside (rust) or get it inspected.

Edit to add, the price seems okay. We paid 25 for a 2010 extended cab with 165k miles, 2 years ago. It's been a good truck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

easyheimer

Reaction score
Have them send you some pics of the underside (rust) or get it inspected.

Edit to add, the price seems okay. We paid 25 for a 2010 extended cab with 165k miles, 2 years ago. It's been a good truck.
Thank you! I did post a link to the video they sent me of the underbody.