Checking in from Virginia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor_VA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been a long time lurker when I had a regular ole F150. Picked up a 2020 SCREW 802a about 2 months ago so I figured it was finally time for an introduction.

I’ll be swapping out the 20s for some 17s soon… just deciding between the Method 703 and Fifteen52 Traverse HD (both in bronze). Also have some suspension upgrade planned like Deavers, either Geisers or straight to front FF3.0, and bumps. If anyone knows of any quality shops in the DMV area that are trust worthy to work on Raptors, I’d love to hear about them!

1EF62F48-3E7B-4922-85FA-2A3FADA5A240.jpeg

Last edited:

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and that’s a beautiful Raptor. That color looks hot. Great and proper first post as well. Since you have been around a while, you know the mods! Wheels can be a tough decision. Get that beast done up right.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats on a beautiful Gen 2, those wheels look nice with that color, one sharp looking beast.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Pictures, so it’s not a prius.
@Donovan, got any shop info for the N00b? Last I heard when I was still back in occupied territory there was a shop in Winchester one or 2 users had some positive results with.

#OneLessprius

OP
OP
Raptor_VA

Raptor_VA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Pictures, so it’s not a prius.
@Donovan, got any shop info for the N00b? Last I heard when I was still back in occupied territory there was a shop in Winchester one or 2 users had some positive results with.

#OneLessprius
HAHA thanks! And no Prius here!