Dealers with raptors in stock thread (at MSRP or less)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

That's pretty harsh. Last time I checked, this is a free America. There's nothing wrong with making more profit. Some people spend 5k on a night out. So just because that upcharge doesn't fit YOUR budget, it doesn't mean he's a scumbag.

Your own post here says MSRP (or less). Last time I check too, this is a free America and I can call someone a scumbag. Yes nothing wrong with making a profit as he is at MSRP anyways. But to take advantage of people because you can, even though there is nothing to say you can't still is a scumbag in my book. And I could of used a lot harsher words and even put an adjective in front of it to give it more emphasis but choose not to. :)

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess I just don't see it as taking advantage . When I posted this thread, you could still find trucks at msrp. Things have changed since then.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Ding, Ding, Ding we have a winner. You are correct!

Wasn't too hard to figure that one out. Works for ford, always whining about truck prices... Weird that he came back as another username. Oh well, to each his own I guess.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess I just don't see it as taking advantage . When I posted this thread, you could still find trucks at msrp. Things have changed since then.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Wasn't too hard to figure that one out. Works for ford, always whining about truck prices... Weird that he came back as another username. Oh well, to each his own I guess.

The other username was banned. I don't understand bad mouthing the people you work for, I'd never do that, but each to his own.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Totally different. This guy won't be here long and I am not here to rip anyone off. Besides aren't I learning from the best to degrade someone. :) j/k

No shit. Hell of a first post. hi, I'm here to **** someone over for $5K

Your own post here says MSRP (or less). Last time I check too, this is a free America and I can call someone a scumbag. Yes nothing wrong with making a profit as he is at MSRP anyways. But to take advantage of people because you can, even though there is nothing to say you can't still is a scumbag in my book. And I could of used a lot harsher words and even put an adjective in front of it to give it more emphasis but choose not to. :)

Sent using Tapatalk

No shit

No clue who you're refering to. Lots of people work for Ford that aren't happy about the price of Raptors. I work with several guys who would buy them IF we got A plan on them like we should be getting

Didn't think I'd have to put people on ignore on a Raptor forum. I can see there is going to be a couple more

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's weird, cobra jay put me on ignore too because I called him out for whining. LOLzers