Dealers with raptors in stock thread (at MSRP or less)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know. You just have to call and try and mark them off the list as you go.

There is a Terrain SCrew in VA that sticketed at 58+ and they wanted 53556 + tt plates & 399 doc fee

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm currently looking for white, red, or blue raptor screw for a friend, and since most allocations are used up he's willing to pay sticker for a truck on the lot. Only problem is that most places I've called in SoCal and near us on the central coast have a ridiculous markup (5-10k)

I was thinking that we could create and update a thread of what people are seeing out there on dealer lots that aren't ridiculously priced. I was lucky enough to order mine slightly above invoice at the ford store thanks to this forum (and IceCobra/busa)(The ford store morgan hill has used up all of their allocations, so ordering is not an option there). But even if I didnt get that deal, if I were looking for one now I wouldn't mind paying MSRP for a lot vehicle. And I've explained to my friend that he probably wont find the same deal I did this late in the game.

That being said, does anyone know where a raptor that fits the above description can be found within a few hours of central california for sticker price without the huge markup? If so, post it in here. And if you are looking for one in another region, feel free to post up.

I may be too far away for this to matter to you, but I know of one located in Baltimore MD at a Ford dealer. As the story goes...a guy bought a '14 SCREW and I believe it's white with a fair amount of options. Anyway, with 300 miles on it, the guy brought it back and traded in on a fully loaded FX4. His reason, "too much truck for me". They tried to sell it to me at low to mid 50's, but I already ordered mine from another dealership.
Also, I got a call today from a dealer in Annapolis MD telling me that he has an allocation for one. All he needed from me was the information as to what I wanted in the truck. I have contact names for both dealerships. Let me know if I can help.

Jme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
somebody posted a link to a dealer in AZ that had more than a few Raptors in stock.. I was just looking because they had a couple red ones and I'm still trying to decide between red or white.

I believe it was San Tan Ford | Ford Dealer | Phoenix. I have no idea if they're adding anything to the advertised MSRP or if they're taking anything off either, just forwarding what I read last night. The red does look real nice though. I think they also showed a black, silver and blue one.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably too far, but there's a Race Red SCREW on the lot at Gorno Ford by my house in SE Michigan. Not sure about the price, but I know the sales manager and could hook you up with a good sales person.

Attachments

• gorno_rr_window.jpg
    gorno_rr_window.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 100

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SoCal is notorious for marking up performance vehicles, not just Raptors, but Corvettes, GT 500s, Camaro ZL1s, it kinda sucks. Hell they even marked up the Subaru BRZ like 3k. You're better off getting something out of state (If the deal is out there), then having a road trip back, makes for a good time.

OP
OP
S

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
negu5egu.jpg

re4a3yta.jpg

While getting my tires rotated at the local for dealer(very small dealership in arroyo grande Ca) I saw them offloading this. It's only the second raptor they got all year. It's a very low volume dealership.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SoCal is notorious for marking up performance vehicles, not just Raptors, but Corvettes, GT 500s, Camaro ZL1s, it kinda sucks. Hell they even marked up the Subaru BRZ like 3k. You're better off getting something out of state (If the deal is out there), then having a road trip back, makes for a good time.

Marking up a BRZ :rotflmao:

Who the **** would buy one of those shit boxes anyway lol

Reaction score
I have 2014 Raptors

http://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/1254840#.UxpUH-UYcs8.facebookIm a independent dealer in Utah that has access to new Raptors i currently have 2 2014 Black Supercrews loaded one is Tuxedo Black with blue accent interior and the other is Tuxedo black with red accent interior. My brother owns a ford store in Michigan so thats how I get mine fast. The blue interior is on the ground here in Utah the red interior is built just waiting for a home sitting on lot in michigan. I was asking $5000 over sticker but will take an offer. There is no wait for these and I just sold a blue supercrew and we added the roush supercharger to it here in Utah. I have ability to build them how i want and receive in 8-10 weeks too if you dont want what i have in stock. My name is Nate

Last edited: