Dealers with raptors in stock thread (at MSRP or less)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

http://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/1254840#.UxpUH-UYcs8.facebookIm a independent dealer in Utah that has access to new Raptors i currently have 2 2014 Black Supercrews loaded one is Tuxedo Black with blue accent interior and the other is Tuxedo black with red accent interior. My brother owns a ford store in Michigan so thats how I get mine fast. The blue interior is on the ground here in Utah the red interior is built just waiting for a home sitting on lot in michigan. I was asking $5000 over sticker but will take an offer. There is no wait for these and I just sold a blue supercrew and we added the roush supercharger to it here in Utah. I have ability to build them how i want and receive in 8-10 weeks too if you dont want what i have in stock. My name is Nate

Sell it at least for MSRP and earn some respect as a human being. You ain't doing anybody any favors for being here. Scumbag

Sent using Tapatalk

SVT Bob18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sell it at least for MSRP and earn some respect as a human being. You ain't doing anybody any favors for being here. Scumbag

Sent using Tapatalk

You tell em...$5,000 over sticker??? He should have started his post by saying, "who wants to get screwed on a SCREW?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Sent using Tapatalk

This coming from the guy who thought RW was too harsh.... lol...

He did say make an offer, and with everyone worried they may not get in on the last raptor model, then it only make sense that dealers ask a premium.

Good luck to the OP in your search for the most bad ass truck on the planet!
:wizcow:

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

OP
OP
S

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Sent using Tapatalk

That's pretty harsh. Last time I checked, this is a free America. There's nothing wrong with making more profit. Some people spend 5k on a night out. So just because that upcharge doesn't fit YOUR budget, it doesn't mean he's a scumbag.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

This coming from the guy who thought RW was too harsh.... lol...

He did say make an offer, and with everyone worried they may not get in on the last raptor model, then it only make sense that dealers ask a premium.

Good luck to the OP in your search for the most bad ass truck on the planet!
:wizcow:

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Thanks Joe. I was actually looking for one for a buddy of mine. After the change in the raptor market in the last few weeks, I told him that if he wants one, he will have to pay a little more than MSRP. If I were in his shoes right now, I would just suck it up and pay a few K over.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score

No shit.

You tell em...$5,000 over sticker??? He should have started his post by saying, "who wants to get screwed on a SCREW?

Exactly

I'd buy used '10 before I paid some ****** clown $5K over MSRP

****, I'd buy used before I paid MSRP