Where in S. CAL can I find a new 2023 for MSRP with the ADD-ons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kings4thecup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
because they didn't advertise that online and that's illegal so you can have an attorney fire off a letter and get that back pretty easily...also, I had totaled my last raptor and I needed a new car and that was the cheapest one I can find that was local that met my needs.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
because they didn't advertise that online and that's illegal so you can have an attorney fire off a letter and get that back pretty easily...also, I had totaled my last raptor and I needed a new car and that was the cheapest one I can find that was local that met my needs.
Maybe I should buy the R that Huntington has listed for msrp on autotrader then, even though I know they have a 40k adm on it.

It’s your money, but I am an attorney and I’ve never accomplished anything that easily.

Last edited:

noraptor

Reaction score
I have done the half country trek and drive to pick up new vehicles. Lots of fun and I actually don’t mind it at all. I also have a family and young child, but sometimes just the drive and journey alone is awesome. Driving through PA was beautiful and so was eastern TN.

Will absolutely do it again to avoid mark up even if it end up costing the same or more, I’m paying for the experience and journey instead of some greedy dealer’s pocket.

I'm the same. I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror if I walked in with a load of cash and gave it to a dealer. So let me ask those: Do you walk in with a briefcase loaded with cash and K-Y, or do you had them the K-Y first? Maybe they offer it for free? Man, it's no wonder countries target America.

suitcase-full-of-money-ingo-schulz.jpg