New Harnesses/Adapters released for the SPV Parts Plug N Play System!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We just brought out a bunch of new harnesses/Adapters...

Of course you can browse the whole plug n play collection here-

But here are some new ones to take note on...

New 3 Way Harness Splitter (2 Way Harness Splitter Also Available)

This one has been out for a short bit, but is still pretty new... The Molex OEM Fog Splitter (For Raptor and Raptor Bronco) These allow you to put BOTH pairs of OEM fog lights on the Fog switch or Aux 1.

Double Pole OEM Fog Adapter for Raptor/Raptor Bronco with Backlight Ports.
These take ONE connection (Fog Switch or Aux 1) and split for 2 lights that have backlights.

From there, you can use a single OEM Fog adapter with backlight port for a 3rd pair of lights-

And our Backlight Y Harness to connect for your backlights

Next we have the new line of Chain Harnesses. We have a new 4 Split with 10 Gauge wire for the bigger lights (3 Pole). We have a 6 and an 2 different 8 Splits with the 3 Pole as well. The 6 is 14 gauge. One 8 is 14 gauge and the other is HD with 10 gauge. Then we have a 6 chain with a 2 pole WP or a 2 pole DT.
All of these can plug into either out Short light bar harness (12AWG) Standard Light Bar Harness (14AWG) or HD Light Bar Harness (10AWG).
3 Pole supports backlights OR you can plug in any of our adapters to match to any light. Even our newer Crossover adapters! The crossover adapters allow you to use the 3rd wire (normally used for backlights) for a second switch. For example, one or 2 pairs of amber lights and 2 or 4 pairs of white lights... all on the same harness but with 2 different switches...

Here are the light bar harnesses that they would plug into. One thing to take note on. The HD Light bar harness has 10 gauge wire, a relay and 40 amp fuse. WP pins/Connectors are rated to 20 amps. If you are well over 20 amps, the 10 gauge can handle it, but the pins just where the chain and light bar harness connect would be maxed out. You will simply combine the Red, Black and white wires direct with the included heat shrink butt connectors with the HD light bar harness. The connectors on the chain to the lights are fine. They are individual. This is only where they all merge.

Next, we have Molex 2 pole (for the Raptor OEM Fogs) adapters to WP connectors. These can plug into any of our harnesses to adapt to those-

We also have Marker Light Adapter Harnesses. These 3 connector harnesses use the same connectors Ford used on the F-150 and Bronco Raptor Grilles. These allow plugging into any Ford Marker lights and connecting to our Marker adapter or extension (also below) for switch power. This application is mostly used for the Bronco when adding a Raptor Grille and lights-

Next... We have our Backlight TAP Adapters. The first one here simply plugs into any of our harnesses with a 3 pole connector and ends with a 3 pole connector. So it finishes the same way it starts. However, it has a lead with a single wire to supply backlights to another adapter. Normally this would be an OEM fog adapter. An example of this would be if you had a single pair fog harness and wanted to share the backlight connection to an OEM fog adapter with backlight port. Since factory fogs only have 2 wires. This supplies the 3rd.

The next version of this just supplies the backlight port from another harness-

The next thing is pretty exciting. This opens up the door to limitations in the past. Previously, your would have a light bar harness or rear harness or whatever and its length was what it was. Sometimes someone would want to run lights to a bed top or a chase rack and were left trying to figure out which harness was long enough, or it the wire gauge was enough for say a full rear harness which wasn't intended for a 40"' OR 50" LIGHT BAR.

So we brought out extensions....

You can now choose a 3 foot, 3 pole extension with 14 gauge wire, or a 6 foot 3 pole extension with 10 gauge wire. So if you combine a 6 foot HD extension to a HD 10 gauge light bar harness, you will have about 12 feet in length and you can easily run that to a chase rack. (Remember pin limitations).

Then we have extensions for the engine bay as well. These single pole extensions give you more room in the engine bay. For example a rear harness and a long bed truck...

And with these extensions... remember, you can also split them for an infinite number of applications!!

Remember to look through all the harness pieces in the first link, because we just mentioned individually here some of the new components!

Feel free to reach out for help building your custom setup!

SPV Parts
317/934/6778
info @SPVparts.com

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just moved to my 24 37 package. I had 6 Baja designs in the lower bumper but with the new bumper, I’m wanting to put the squadrons behind the grille. Do you offer just the mounts for behind the grill? I can only find a kit that includes the lights. Thanks! @Specialtyperformanceparts

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just moved to my 24 37 package. I had 6 Baja designs in the lower bumper but with the new bumper, I’m wanting to put the squadrons behind the grille. Do you offer just the mounts for behind the grill? I can only find a kit that includes the lights. Thanks! @Specialtyperformanceparts

We were running out of them faster than we could make them for people using cheap knock off Amazon lights and stuff. So we had them hidden. So just reach out to us at info @spvparts and request them and we can send you a cart.

John