Where in S. CAL can I find a new 2023 for MSRP with the ADD-ons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

fkim119

Reaction score
I keep coming back to this.. adoption?

i thought the same then thought he prolly meant 23 month* or another baby momma or daddy

OP have you actually visited your local dealer and tried to make a deal? i keep hearing stories of buyers trying to make a deal (not sure if in person or over the phone) but eventually some of those dealers get back to those people to make a deal. Also if you can wait longer it will be easier
Haha, sorry my 23 month old!

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hate that. maybe the add ons cant be taken off but $3k can be taken off. do you know what add ons specifically?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This ^^^^ 100% I'm seeing 1-2 2023's around invoice ($4-5k off) every week! All are in the midwest and east. I would 100% buy in mid west and take the trip. Its super fun, have done it several times. Nothing like a few relaxing days on the way home with your new truck, its the best!
Honestly even if it was only a small savings to go abroad, I'd still do it; A - because I'm happy these 23's are sitting on SoCal lots and depreciating, taking up floor plan and accruing interest, eventually they'll hit msrp if no one buys & B - I really enjoy the trip to pickup my new truck, I always plan a few stops on the way, national parks, downtowns, restaurants, ect. Just committed to a '24 in Omaha, NE that should be arriving in the next few weeks, MSRP - No Adds- No Doc. Picking up a new toy hauler on the way home, stop in Denver for a day, Moab for a couple days, Vegas for a day, then home to LA..... Tell me thats not more fun than paying a SoCal dealer $2500 in ADM....
dont worry about stopping in denver. once you get home, you will know what denver is like

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i hate that. maybe the add ons cant be taken off but $3k can be taken off. do you know what add ons specifically?
Gotta agree with this. They can eat that 3K of BS. Gotta choice…wanna make the sale or keep it on the lot…

Attachments

• IMG_0588.jpeg
    IMG_0588.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
F

fkim119

Reaction score
They have some kind of anti-theft protection, paint protection, door guard etc. All junk.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crazy they are still adding ADM. I just bought a late build 2023 for $4100 off sticker and it had heated steering wheel! (Deal breaker for me to not have one...)
I did have to drive a couple hours east of me, but well worth it.
It was at Stuckey Ford, in Holidaysburg, PA... but they don't have any more left.

Attachments

• IMG-7734.jpg
    IMG-7734.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
F

fkim119

Reaction score
I was suppose to pick up my Raptor this evening from Theodore Robbins Ford here in Tustin at MSRP with no add-ons. Submitted my paper work, got the OK. Just got an email from the sales manager (not even a phone call) that someone else will be buying the Raptor and that if it doesn't work out, it's mine. I knew something was wrong when my sales guy stopped responding to me. I am guessing between the time I submitted my application and now, someone is willing to pay ADM for it and they basically gave me the finger.

I'm tired of all these games that Ford dealers play. I'm so livid right now..