Y'all said this day would never come.....my new Prius!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely nice looking wheels! Are they going to be a bitch to clean or at the least very time consuming? Something you can put on them to make it easier to clean them? Looks like you would need a bottle brush and a few other types to get in all the nooks and crannies.
Where about are you staying in Virginia Beach if you don`t mind me asking? I found the biggest problem was finding a place to park my Raptor, every parking space at the hotel was set up for a compact car and I didn't want to be "that guy" who took up 2 spots. I would of had to climb out of the sunroof to get out and that would not have been pretty
That is the problem in VB. Although in October they should only be at 50% capacity. We’ll stay somewhere on the boardwalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats. Just to cover a few things.

1. the ambient light is only blue, can’t change the color. So don’t make a question thread.

2. If you hit the paddle shifter or the up/down button on the shifter the gear indicator will disappear in the tach, just hit them again to make them appear. So don’t make a question thread.

3. The (PRNDM) on the center console does NOT light up so don’t make a question thread.

And the tires are set at 50psi unless you’re dealer actually does the right thing!

Golly!!!!!!! I’m still shaking my head. 4,000 posts later, dozens of meaningless and subjective posts and just like that your truck actually does arrive :facepalm:

Now we have no choice but to respect you and treat you like an owner! Damn now what am I going to talk to @CoronaRaptor about? :happy175:

Welcome officially to the brotherhood! Enjoy that thing when you get it home.

Last edited:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Definitely nice looking wheels! Are they going to be a bitch to clean or at the least very time consuming? Something you can put on them to make it easier to clean them? Looks like you would need a bottle brush and a few other types to get in all the nooks and crannies.
Where about are you staying in Virginia Beach if you don`t mind me asking? I found the biggest problem was finding a place to park my Raptor, every parking space at the hotel was set up for a compact car and I didn't want to be "that guy" who took up 2 spots. I would of had to climb out of the sunroof to get out and that would not have been pretty
FYI, he does not drive a raptor, he drives a Prius, can't get more subcompact than that.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And the tires are set at 50psi unless you’re dealer actually does the right thing!

Golly!!!!!!! I’m still shaking my head. 4,000 posts later, dozens of meaningless and subjective posts and just like that your truck actually does arrive :facepalm:

Now we have no choice but to respect you and treat you like an owner! Damn now what am I going to talk to @CoronaRaptor about? :happy175:

Welcome officially to the brotherhood! Enjoy that thing when you get it home.
He only put a deposit on it, nothing is official yet, he still hasn't taken delivery, I'm all ears still.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please excuse my limited vocabulary, I just couldn't find the right word. Please help me out here, "I have learned (insert a more fitting title, description, etc.) of 911 crazy."

Anyone feel free.
No, no. You hit the nail on the head the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
911’s Raptor story reminds me of when I celebrated my 21st birthday at the bar I had been a “regular” at for quite some time. Like someone with a fake ID this whole time or a Prius in the garage or something.
Anyways congrats on finally becoming legit!