Y'all said this day would never come.....my new Prius!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
after all this time...you still got the wrong wheels.....no beed locks <shakes head in disappointment>

And what says I'm not getting bead locks? Why do they have to be the stock Ford BL's? Think people.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Huh???? I guess I am really slow. Or I missed something. Why in the world wait 6 weeks. The reasons you state are frivolous at best. You are seriously going to let the truck sit at the dealers lot for 6 weeks?? Are they going to do the mods?? The vacation timing is understandable but sure would not stop me from getting the truck.

I guess to each his own. Kind of strange how anxious were to get it and now just blase.

Sam

I have a two Porsches down there and all of my mod contacts and guy who works on my race car is there. It's really ok. Everything will be alright.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a two Porsches down there and all of my mod contacts and guy who works on my race car is there. It's really ok. Everything will be alright.

Whew. I was soooooo worried. Good grief. And to think I even gave any credence to this.

Enjoy your new truck. LOL

Sam

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Real reason. Family wants to turn this into a beach vacation. Virginia Beach plus August equals blasting hot + humid. Early October = 80's and receding humidity. That and I want to get the first $10k or more in mods done before pick up. Living in BFE Maine doesn't afford one of many quality shops if one really cares about quality.
Does this mean that you'll be on vacation from frf for 6 weeks!:eek:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Does this mean that you'll be on vacation from frf for 6 weeks!:eek:

Let us pray.

02POPE-easter-alpha-superJumbo.jpg

Jews-pray-in-the-Western-Wall-1.jpg

04aa950bcc554359bda263d7d9048ef6_18.jpg

4ABBDDC800000578-0-image-a-78_1522595671025.jpg

lammasfire.jpg