WTB: Ruby Red SCAB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I can't take it anymore. New job has me in a much better position financially and I can't wait another year.

Unfortunately, what I want is extremely hard to find. I think @RaptorWifey might have the only one I've personally seen.

If anyone has seen one locally or has one they might consider selling, let me know.

Mileage isn't a concern if the price is right. The less mods the better. Factory options are not a concern either.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good Luck. The need is real!!!

You may consider finding a black scab and doing the linex thing with a Ruby Red color match.....

Forget about my diff cover inquiry???

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'll see if she's ready for a mini van.....

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Hell no, I don't want no stinking mini van!!!! Ick...yuck...

And sorry Zach, can't have my truck! Well unless the price is something I can't refuse...lol. I do love the RR, but I could live with another color as well. :iranmaybe:

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good Luck. The need is real!!!

You may consider finding a black scab and doing the linex thing with a Ruby Red color match.....

Forget about my diff cover inquiry???

Shit. That's what I get for replying when I'm in bed already.

PM incoming.

If I did the line x I would probably go with a olive drab green combo with black flares like I had before. Maybe I'll reassess my search.

freedommotorsports.us

FreedomLogo.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

I'll see if she's ready for a mini van.....

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Hell no, I don't want no stinking mini van!!!! Ick...yuck...

And sorry Zach, can't have my truck! Well unless the price is something I can't refuse...lol. I do love the RR, but I could live with another color as well. :iranmaybe:

Lol. Let me know if you change your mind.

I would also go for a black but with the SE package added.

freedommotorsports.us

FreedomLogo.jpg

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone have the list of how many where built that way? That would be the perfect truck to put away, for a collector some day, rare cab and color big motor

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it's only a matter of time for everyone that has sold their truck and waiting on the new one. That's why I wanted to buy a bunch up and resell them to everybody that regretted getting rid of their truck. I'm seriously worried about what I'm going to do when my trucks get worn out and it's time to replace them. After finally getting a Raptor I really can't imagine myself being able to have a regular F-150 again. And the funny thing is that's the only trucks I've ever owned for a DD and now the Raptor went and ruined it for me. Lol. :crazy: Good luck with your search I'll make sure I keep an eye out for you.