WTB: '12-'14 SCAB - Basic is Best

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Klutch7

Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Max and while I'm a new member, I have been a long-time lurker and have read numerous threads over the last few years. I have wanted a Gen1 Raptor ever since my close friend had his 2010 SCAB new. 6.2 and all the options, it was such a fun truck and we had more than our share of fun with it!

Fast forward a decade (sheesh) and I am now looking to purchase one of my own. Here is what I am looking for:
- 2012-2014 to avoid any teething issues in the first years and also to receive Torsen diff stock
- SuperCab truck
- White, Silver, Terrain, or Ruby Red
- as stock as possible preferred - looking to slowly build it the way I prefer
- as basic as possible - likely seems odd, but I prefer no sunroof, no lux package, base radio/centerstack without media screen, etc.
- Mileage: sub 150k. This is a moving target and preference will be given to condition and proof of maintenance all things considered.
- this will not be a daily, and I am not in a rush. Waiting for the right truck.

I look forward to seeing what people might consider selling.

Thanks,

Max