WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hootey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just a thought...do they places your staying accept pets? just something you might wanna check into

Hootey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha iight, i didnt look through the whole thread, figured you guys had it covered you seem to be on top of your shit with this run

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
That was covered earlier in the thread. Some people just like self punishment & pain. lol

Post # 21... Kanakry, can you add this info to the first post with the hotel info?

I wish we could just tell the hotels that our girl is a companion dog, trips just arent the same without her... Netix, do you have room in your tent for our doggy?

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hahahaaa, I was thinking the same thing.

Nitix, it you keep miss Maggie Mae over night, we'll let you use the shower in the morning. :D

Joe

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As of right now no. I'll know for sure on the Orv stickers when we prerun it. But I'm pretty sure no sticker is needed.

But the 2012 sticker is good til march 2013.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
LOL what am i a pet sitter?!? The more the warmer it will be haha. Please no small yappy dogs. any other dog is welcome :p
I have a expedition tent, 3 dogs in the vestibule fit fine, bring a pad thought for them so they dont lay on the ground cold.
Other than that i got -30c sleeping bags ill be good.
Debating weather i should haul my can am 1000 xmr with snow tracks... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

worst comes to worst i bet theres ALOT of motels which are okay with dogs...
screw being comfy, i'm gonna have tons of snow to rip around in!!!!!!