Snoball 12: Norway truck trail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1st video of Snoball 12! We cut trail on Norway Truck Trail! What made this route unique this year is that it is usually covered with ice-making it pretty interesting :oops: it was covered with snow this time! It was a pretty fun trail to get us in the Snoball mood!

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I watched this on YouTube a couple days ago. Is this near the bark river Harris area? I'm not very familiar with that area.
Do you have footage from the peshekee grade run? That's more my stomping ground. It goes by my brother in laws camp and I know the snow was deep up there this year when you guys went through. Looks like slot of fun

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it is around the Harris area! I’m going through the Peshekee footage now-lots of snow on it! Coming soon is the grapevine trail video which had a ton of snow on it and that we cut! I measured 38” in one area and I know it was higher in other spots! I’ll make sure to post them in the forums!

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Nothing like cutting a fresh trail. Looking forward to seeing your video. Not much coverage of the snoball on the forum from what I've found .
I hope you guys in the snoball consider yourselves blessed. We didn't have any snow to talk about before ,it stormed for you while you were here, and we haven't had anything since .

OP
OP
ACE

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for watching them! We did a lot of praying and the snow gods answered! 100% the best snow I’ve been on at the Snoball. We got real lucky, could have easily been dirtball 1 lol